Saturday, September 17, 2016

APB Stamps ~ Sweet Treats Box

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  I am showcasing the Happy Halloween Stamp Set.  The different sentiments and fonts on that set are so much FUN!
I filled a Candy Cube (2x2 clear box) with candy corn.  For the top, I stamped two different sentiments from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set onto banners and used Glue Dots to adhere them.  Then I added a double bow of Orange Licorice Trendy Twine on top.
Around the outside, I wrapped a 1" strip of patterned paper, once again adhering it with Glue Dots.  Then I took a bat charm from Blue Moon Beads and used Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to tie it to the front of the box.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable treat box, Beth! The bat charm looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun and Yummy!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!