Sunday, September 18, 2016

We are Mint to Be

Hello Everyone,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I am sharing my second project as the September Guest Designer for Trendy Twine. I have enjoyed using this month's fabulous twine...Lemon Peppermint. What an awesome color combination!

The assigned theme is Designer's Choice, which means we can create anything! Last week I said I was going to use the peppermint portion of the twine since I already used the lemon, and I did! 

First, I covered the white lid with two layers of cardstock and I weaved the twine all the way around. Red gems were added in between.

I used my bow maker to create a triple loop bow. 

I wrapped/adhered the twine all the way around the lid using adhesive tape.

Be sure to get your Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine today!

You can find this great twine color along with many more by visiting the Annie's Paper Boutique store

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Very creative use of that twine. I am really enjoying your projects this month, Georgiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project, love the way you embellished the lid by weaving the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!! Such a wonderful project!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a fabulous idea and and inspiration!! I LOVE this mint jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!