Friday, December 4, 2015

Planner Friday - December

It's here, it's finally December and I can let all my festive spirit out!  I absolutely love this time of year and I reflect that in my planner pages.  I have a million and one things to do in preparation of the big day but I don't feel stressed because I have a to do list (or three!) to help me stay on track!



The Check It Off Planner Stamp Set is perfect for creating your own to do lists.  As well as my regular weekly to do items which I list on my diary pages I also use this set to make larger lists and plans.  I like that there is an assortment of different style check it boxes instead of just being circles or squares, I think the hearts and star stamps are really fun but still practical!  I love the satisfied feeling I get when I tick something off my list and know that I have one less thing to complete or remember!  

There are also some different banner stamps in the set which I like to use for highlighting important dates or reminders on my pages, they can be used as decorative stamps too. 


My week so far

This is my first Christmas themed week in my planner, I went with traditional colours and added some glitter too because if ever there was a season for a bit of sparkle it is this one!  

If you need to get on top of your festive planning then stop by the store now and treat your self to some supplies!

I'll be back in January so I will wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year now and I hope to see you again in 2016!


Amanda


18 comments:

  1. Your pages look AWESOME Amanda!!!!!!
    Happy Holiday's to you and your family!
    Thanks for sharing all your AWESOME planner pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica and to you and yours too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this is super cute!! Merry Christmas to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages Amanda! The design is so fun and the star paper clip! :) Great job, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, and it would make a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how festive you decorated the planner pages. The star paper clip and candy cane are adorable!!
    and Yes! I love the sparkly washi tape too!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and perfect Amanda! Love the washi tape....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas pages are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your festive pages! I love the traditional colors and the glitter too!! Sparkles are always BEST :)
    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such and festive pages, love the touch of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!