Thursday, September 19, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Halloween Card Set

Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here. Halloween is just around the corner, and I have a set of cards with that theme to share with you today.

In an attempt to work smarter, not harder, I used Pink and Main's Card Cut Essentials dies 1&2 plus 2.5 sheets of 6x6" MAMBI Halloween paper to die cut all the elements that you see on these cards. Once the pieces were all cut, I simply laid out different die cut elements that I thought worked well together and I ended up with 6 cards full of Halloween cuteness and elements from Annie's Paper Boutique!
All of the cards have Lime Licorice Trendy Twine featured on them in one technique or another. Really any of the Halloween Trendy Twines would have worked, but in effort to keep things simple, I just stuck with the one twist.
They also all have different sentiments from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set on them. I love the fun fonts and variety of cute sayings in that set! I used Versafine Onyx Black ink for those.
The stamped Halloween kids are from a retired Victorine Originals stamp set, but you can make anything the focal point of your cards! One great option would be to grab some Halloween Tags from Annie's Paper Boutique. There are so many different styles! Another easy peasy choice to use as your focal point are APB Halloween printables you can print off on your own printer. You can find them HERE and HERE.
To embellish the cards, I used Bewitching Sequins and glued them on with Bearly Art precision glue.
Other items used on these cards include ATG, foam tape, SB.com hybrid black ink, Artify alcohol markers, and a Cottage Cutz stitched circle die. Now I have a head start on my cards to send out for Halloween! What have you been making for the upcoming holidays?

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you don't need a full spool of the Lime Licorice I used, check out this Halloween Sampler with several colors in it! Each twist is 10 yards in length and wrapped on a wooden clothespin for easy storage.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!