Thursday, July 25, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~North Pole Treat Bag

Hello all! Beth From Beth's Beauties here today with another Christmas in July post. This time I went with a rustic Christmas vibe for a treat bag. Holly Berry Trendy Twine is the perfect color combo for that look!
I started with a Kraft Chevron Treat Bag and stamped a sentiment from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set in SB.com Cardinal Red ink. I then added treats to the bag, but you can also fill these bags with cookies, candy, nail polish, a matchbox car, a toy blind bag, small cosmetics, gift card, etc. The possiblities for this kind of gift wrapping are endless! Once I folded the flap over, I wrapped Holly Berry Trendy Twine around it and tied it in a bow. I then added a North Pole Trading Company No. 2 Retro Tag that I had inked with brown around the edges to make it more vintage looking (The North Pole Trading Company Vintage Inspired Tag would have also been a great pick for this project!) I finished it off with a few O Christmas Tree sequins adhered with mini Glue Dots. 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can find all kinds of Christmas themed Trendy Twine samplers on sale this month, including the Christmas Sampler, which includes the Holly Berry twist that I used on today's project.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!