Thursday, June 27, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Friendship Tin Tie Bag

Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here today to share my latest project with you! It is a tin tie treat bag to give to a friend. It features two of the original twists of Trendy Twine, Tickled With Teal, and Strawberry Cupcake.
I started with a Kraft Tin Tie Bag and glued strips of patterned paper from The Paper Studio's Boho Vibes paper pad onto it. I then added short pieces of Tickled With Teal Trendy Twine, and Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine to the upper left of the bag. I then created the tag by starting with a Light Teal Large Tag-It and adding a pink 3" Paper Doily to the center and a Krazy For Kraft Trendy Page Dot at the top. I stamped sentiment strips using APB Friendship stamps and Scrapbook.com Leather ink. Once those were glued to the tag, I made a double bow of Tickled With Teal Trendy Twine, and Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine for the top of it. Once the bag was closed, I attached the tag to the bag with a Mini Wooden Clothespin for easy access to the treats!  I decided to add a little shimmer to the tag and bag with Cotton Candy Sequins. They coordinated well and added just a bit more visual interest. 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
APB Friendship stamps (currently on sale!)

Both Trendy Twines that were used on this treat bag are available in the Original Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler if you are looking for a great starter of many colors!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!