Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tag Tuesday~Christmas Treat Bag

Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here, back with another Tag Tuesday project. I know Christmas is months away yet, but I am one that loves to plan ahead so I have time to make something personalized instead of waiting until the last minute, overwhelmed. The shining star of today's project is a darling Christmas Visitors Retro Tag.
This project was very simple! I grabbed a Mini Kraft Paper Bag, stamped on it with a stamp from the Merry & Bright stamp set and VersaFine Clair ink. In the future, I will use dye ink, not pigment on the kraft bags because the oils in the pigment ink created a slight shadow effect around the sentiment. After turning the top flap over, I simply adhered the top of the Christmas Visitors Retro Tag and two banners made from scrap pieces of patterned paper. I then tied a double bow of Holly Berry Trendy Twine to a Mini Wooden Clothespin to hold the bag shut. Now it is ready to fill with Christmas treats, a small gift, or a gift card! Simple, yet cute!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your Christmas Visitors Retro Tag project! Planning ahead for Christmas is a fantastic idea, and it's always awesome to see your creative and personalized touch on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!