Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy Birthday

 Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a Birthday card using our spotlight color of the month  Cherry Lemonade Trendy Twine.

This twine is a festive twist of red and yellow and the best part is that coordinates with Cranberry, Lemon Tart, Totally Red, Totally Lemon, and Lemon Peppermint.


I made a very clean and simple card using kraft papers. I just loved the colors paired with the Cherry Lemonade Trendy Twine. I finally got to use my tall alpha dies and I just LOVE them.


I wanted to add a birthday sentiment and found the perfect one from the Smile Stamp Set. I just masked off Happy so I could just use Birthday. 
And last but not least, I added a pretty bow of Cherry Lemonade Trendy Twine.

Like what you see? Just click on the links to view products.


Smile Stamp Set - 4x6 - Everyday Greetings, Birthday, Sentiments ...

If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought to pair kraft with the Cherry Lemonade Trendy Twine but it works so well! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!