Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - Celebrate GRAD

Hey Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove sharing a graduation card using the Trendy Twine spotlight color of the month Stormy Trendy Twine. Stormy is a beautiful gray and white mix and will make all your graduation themed projects look fantastic!

I'm loving this color combo for a graduation theme. I found some gray card stock that pairs so well with this gorgeous twine. I die cut the letters and placed them on a school themed pattern paper.
I added a die cut script sentiment because what graduate doesn't want to celebrate this huge accomplishment. I think the script adds a great contrast to the block letters. 
Last but not least, I made a fun tassel ad added it front and center!

I hope I inspired you to get creative and make a handmade project.

Like what you see? Just click on the links to view products. 

Stormy Trendy Twine

You can find both of the fantastic colors in our Midnight Trendy Twine Sampler. Our Samplers are a great way to add to your twine collection. Each color is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothespin for easy use and storage.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!