Thursday, April 6, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Sweet Easter Treat Bag

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Easter is right around the corner, so of course, that is the theme of today's project! This sweet Easter treat bag went together easily and would work to make multiples of if needed.
First, I grabbed a Purple Chevron Treat Bag and filled it with York peppermint eggs, YUM!  I folded over the top of the bag to attach the decorated tag.  For that, I utilized a White Large Tag-It that I embossed with a basket weave Darice embossing folder and added egg die cuts to it.  The yellow egg was embossed with a chevron Darice embossing folder to continue the design on the bag.  That egg was popped up with foam tape and a bow of Totally Grape Trendy Twine was glued to it.  A Kraft Brown Trendy Page Dot, a sentiment stamped in black ink from the Greetings stamp set, and Grape Fizz Sequins finished off the tag.  To attach it to the bag, I punched a hole in the bag and wrapped Totally Grape Trendy Twine several times around the top of the hole, creating a fan appearance on the front and securing the Trendy Twine on the back side.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique, several of which are on sale this month:

You can also find the twine I used in the Grape Trendy Twine Sampler.  Each color in a sampler is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothes pin for easy use and storage.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. These vibrant colors have me wanting Spring to last forever! So pretty Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!