Thursday, April 20, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Flower Note Card

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  I don't know about you, but I definitely have spring fever.  Today's project is all about a bold and beautiful bloom!
I started with a Lavender Scallop Note Card and adhered a Sizzix Thinlits Icelandic Poppy die cut to it.  The top layer of petals were popped up with foam tape for extra dimension.  I then added a sentiment strip using a stamp from the Friendship stamp set and Scrapbook.com Mardi Gras ink.  Before adding it to my flower, I wrapped the beautiful Grape Fizz Trendy Twine around both ends and also added a double bow of Grape Fizz Trendy Twine to the left side.  A few Grape Fizz Sequins dressed up the flower.  Since I plan to use this notecard as a gift tag, I punched a hole on the top left corner and added a loop of Grape Fizz Trendy Twine that will make it easy to attach to the gift.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique, some of which are on sale this month:

You can also find the twine I used in the Grape Trendy Twine Sampler.  Each color in a sampler is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothes pin for easy use and storage.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!