Friday, October 28, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Halloween treat!

 Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from MyPaperLove sharing a fun Halloween treat using some APB products. I absolutely love making Halloween treats. I love giving the neighborhood kids candy packaged up so fun and CUTE!

Today I'm using Grape Limeade Trendy Twine and a mini popcorn box to create my fun little treat.

 
These boxes are perfect for candy and tiny treats. You can keep them simple as pictured with a spooky web and spider or decorate them to your hearts content. 


I wrapped Grape Limeade Trendy Twine behind the spider web and then filled up the treat with candy and tied it with a bit of gorgeous Grape Limeade Trendy Twine. To top off the treat I added a Leaf Green Tag-it and added a funny sentiment from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:





If you are looking for fantastic Halloween collections of Trendy Twine, check out the following samplers:
If you are looking for full sized Halloween spools, you can find them 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!