Thursday, April 28, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - You're One of a Kind

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly with My Paper Love on the blog today to share a sweet Spring card that features our spotlight twine Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine & Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine


I came across this tree die in my collection and thought it would make a perfect card with a Spring theme. Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine & Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine are such gorgeous colors and I wanted to use both together. I started with kraft card stock and used some rectangular dies to create a base. I added 3D adhesive to give a nice dimensional look to the card. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Friendship Stamp Set and just added simple bow of both twines.

A very clean and simple card, that showcases the twine and the sentiment perfectly.

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.



Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!