Friday, January 7, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~SheetLoad of Valentine's Day Cards

Hello and welcome to my first post of 2022!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with a SheetLoad of fun Valentine's Day cards.  I send these out every year, so I wanted to get a head start on them and this month's spotlight of Pink Licorice Trendy Twine was perfect for that project!
I started with the January SheetLoad sketch from Call Me Crafty Al and made it my own!  Patterned papers are from The Paper Studio's Best Day Ever paper pad.  The pink cardstock layer was embossed with a Sizzix Phrases-I Love You folder.  I did have to lightly spritz the pink with water before embossing to make it so the paper didn't carck much with embossing.  
Now let's talk about the focal point on the cards.  There is a LOT going on there!  I started with a White Large Tag-It and stamped a sentiment from the APB You've Got Mail stamp set in SB.com Candy Shop Pink ink.  You want to know all about that heart, right?!  I cut 2 strands of Pink Licorice Trendy Twine and one strand of Totally Pink Trendy Twine at 8.5" long, saturated them with fabric starch and shaped them into the heart.  I let them dry fully on my glass craft mat and then trimmed the ends as needed and glued them to the Tag-Its with Bearly Art precision glue.  At the top of the tags are Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dots and a bow of either Pink Licorice Trendy Twine or Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  The finishing touches were Raspberry Cupcake sequins.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
You can also purchase a Pink Licorice Sampler if you like smaller amounts of Trendy Twine!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!