Friday, January 14, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - XOXO

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly with My Paper Love popping in to share a Valentine's Day treat! This month we are spotlighting Pink Licorice Trendy Twine, such a fun color.



I made a cute little treat packet using Posy Treat Packets. I found this gorgeous floral paper that I thought paired so nicely with Pink Licorice Trendy Twine
These sweet Treat Packets make treats a snap. The cardstock wrapper and food-safe baggie are included.  I wanted to decorate mine just a bit so I added a 3D paper rose to the flap and a cute little tag. I stamped the tag with a sentiment from the You and Me planner stamps.

All that was left to do was to fill each one with some yummy goodies and you're all set to give this little treat to someone special.


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!