Thursday, October 28, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Spooky Treats

Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from My Paper Love here with you today to share more Halloween fun! I have been making Halloween treats for the kiddos and wanted to share how quick and easy these little treats are to make. With Trendy twine and APB products, you are sure to have an adorable treat! 

I started with Biggie glassine envelopes, these bags are such a great product to have in your crafting supplies. I use them for everything! I placed a die cut at the top of the bag so you can see how easy it is to make a lot of these cuties. 

Next I filled the bags with two fun size candies and tied them with Trick or Treat Trendy Twine. I love how you can see the candy through the translucent bag. 
I love making cute and easy treats for the neighborhood kids and I think they enjoy receiving them too!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the October specials! 

Trick or Treat Trendy Twine


Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram


1 comment:

  1. The purple skittles bags are perfect to match with this twist of Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!