Monday, June 7, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Happy Father's Day Tag

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this tag.  This month we are featuring Sky Trendy Twine.  I just love the natural twist in this twine!  I really enjoyed using it for this Father's Day project.
I started with a Sky Large Tag-It and added patterned paper from DCWV's Coastal stack on the bottom.  I love how well it matched!  I then wrapped Sky Trendy Twine above the patterned paper to create a border.  To the top of the tag, I used a Kraft Brown Trendy Page DotSky Trendy Twine and tied a bit of  Totally Sky Trendy Twine on the tassel.  The die/stamp combo are from Gina Marie Designs, and I used Scrapbook.com Charcoal ink for the stamps.  The Happy die cuts are popped up for visual interest and that was it!  I like the simple linear look to this tag.  I think it is perfect for the occasion!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Be sure to check out this delightful sampler of blue twines!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!