Thursday, February 18, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~You Are Loved Card

Good Thursday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with card that features our twine of the month, Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I stamped the large flowers in pink and the sentiment in brown and die cut around them with a GMD eyelet elegance die.  The die was perfect for weaving the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine through and I also tied a bow with it in the corner.  The stamped panel was set at an angle which is something I almost never do, but I think it really worked for this card!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out these sweet samplers of Trendy Twine!

The Cupcake Sprinkles Trendy Twine Sampler includes Chocolate Cupcake and Chocolate Sprinkles.

 The Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine Sampler includes Posy, Cherry Cupcake, and Berry. 


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!