Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Sweetest Wishes

 Hello! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I'm sharing a project using Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine, Kraft Scalloped Note Cards, Kraft Small Envelopes and the You & Me Planner Stamp Set.


I used a small die for the pink layer to put on my Kraft Scallop Note Cards and added some cute die cut and colored llamas to that with pop dots. Additionally, I die cut a strip to add my sentiment.


Next I wrapped my Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine around the top twice and tied it off with a bow.  Then I grabbed the Kraft Small Envelopes and added a stamp in a light brown from the You & Me Planner Stamp set to the bottom in a row.


These make such cute little note cards!  Be sure to stop back for more fun projects!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Kraft Scallop Note Cards


Have a great day!













2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are the teeny tiniest llamas I have ever seen! Super duper cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!