Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Wrapped in Love

 Hello! I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine and Peppermint Icicle Sequins.  


I used this die cut layer and love that it sort of looks like a snow globe the way everything fits! The Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine is glued around the border and I added a bow. The snowman is attached with foam tape and I added a few Peppermint Icicle Sequins to tie it all together.

Be sure to check back for more fun projects!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group


Have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love that patterned paper and the snowman stamp is sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!