Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine-Christmas Goodies

Hello Trendy Friends!

I am Beckie from My Mouse Dreams

I am honored to be a Guest Designer for the next few months.

I am going to share a project using the 

Cherry Limeade Trendy Bakers Twine



I started with a Merry Christmas word die, that when I cut it out I had double sided tape on the front of the cut. I then glued to die to the 
Biggie Glassine Envelopes. Once the glue was dried I removed the cover of the tape and slowly started adhering the twine
to the word.

I used the following products from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Cherry Limeade Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler

Biggie Glassine Envelopes

Have a Magical Week!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!