Monday, November 30, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Thanks!

 Hello Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove stopping in to share a card using the spotlight color this month  Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.

I created a very clean and simple card for the last day of November. I used some dies and fun Fall paper to create a thank you card. I simply tied the Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to the bottom of the card.
I know this year is very different but one thing I can say for me is that I don't feel like the days and weeks are flashing by, I am enjoying these Holiday months at home with my family.

I hope you will stop by the Trendy Blog and have a look at all the fun projects the team created this past month, and we have some Christmas fun coming in December!

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials, today is the last day to save on these products!

Also check out these fun samplers!You can find Totally Pumpkin in some of our Trendy Twine Samplers:

Orange Truffle Trendy Twine Sampler



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!