Thursday, November 26, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have a day filled with blessings. Beth from Beth's Beauties here today sharing a treat set that fits perfectly with this holiday.  It features a lot of our twine of the month, Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.

I started out by filling a Biggie Candy Chute with cute fall themed Hershey's Kisses.  I then wrapped Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine around the chute in a random pattern and tied the tag on with a bow.  The tag was created with a Large Kraft Metal Rim TagRound Pumpkin Vintage Inspired Tag, and a stamped sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp set.
I decided I wanted a note to go with the candy, so I grabbed a Mango Scallop Note Card (those scallop note cards are so handy to have for a quick note!).  I inked the edges of the note card and kraft cardstock with brown ink.  After adhering another Round Pumpkin Vintage Inspired Tag that was stamped with a sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp set to the kraft paper, I randomly wrapped Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine and added a bow as well.  Finally, I added the kraft cardstock to the front of the note card with foam tape.  There you have it!  A quick thanksgiving treat completed. 


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!