Thursday, November 12, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Greetings from the Pumpkin Patch

 Hello Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from MyPaperLove stopping in to share a fun project using some Trendy Twine and a couple other products we are spotlighting this month.

I admit I am a monthly subscription box junkie. I just love them. However, I do receive a lot of duplicates or things I may not use so I always try and give them to friends and family. I recently received these Pumpkin Spice pedicure sets and thought it would be nice to share with a friend. So the Kraft Tin Tie Bag is the perfect holder for these cute little packages.


I stamped the bag with a sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and added a cute little Fall plaid banner that I layered with Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine. Last but not least I added this cute little pumpkin.
I hope you will stop by the Trendy Blog and have a look at all the fun projects the team has created.

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!

Also check out these fun samplers!You can find Totally Pumpkin in some of our Trendy Twine Samplers:

Orange Truffle Trendy Twine Sampler



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!