Hello, crafty friends!
Guest Designer, Lisa here from LisaMensing.com.
Today I have a super simple, slimline card/gift card holder combo to share with you.
- 3.5" x 8.5" 100lb Neenah Avalanche White card base
- 3 1/8" x 8 3/8" piece of pattern paper (I used EP - Bewitched)
- center pattern paper on the card base using glue or tape
- place the gift card and a few sequins in one biggie glassine bag, fold closed
- add sookwang tape to the back of the glassine bag, be sure to place the tape so it's hidden behind the inserted gift card, secure to the card base with the sookwang tape
- create a paper rosette, (video here) loop trendy twine from the Spooktacular Sampler and the Midnight Sampler behind paper rosette using hot glue to secure the twine to the back of the rosette
- make one large loop using black and white chevron ribbon and adhere to the back of the rosette using hot glue
- secure over glassine gift bag on the front of the card
- embellish rosette with coordinating stickers or using Trendy Twine secure to glassine bag with glue or tape (I used black round foam adhesive)
Products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique
Thanks for stopping by.
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Follow Trendy Twine on Instagram