Thursday, July 30, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Stars & Stripes Gift Card Holder

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun project using the monthly spotlight product, Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine along with a Biggie Glassine Envelope.


Today I made a gift card holder out of an Annies Paper Boutique Biggie Glassine Envelope. Now, let me first say, you can use any size of the APBs bags, but I picked this one for my gift card.
I just folded half the bag up and sealed it on the sides only. This pocket allows plenty of room for the GC. It also gives you a back pocket behind the GC where you can add a note.
Then you can add a decorative band and of course Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine. Then you can add your sentiment to the glassine bag. I used a sentiment Merry & Bright Stamps which are on sale right now! 

I hope you will give this a try... Take a peek at all the products I used to make this gift card holder.


Merry & Bright Christmas Stamp Set - 4x6 - Clear Photopolymer – Annie's  Paper Boutique


If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!