Monday, June 22, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Home Sweet Home

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love stopping in with a little gift using our spotlight color Blue Berry Trendy Twine. I have a friend that just moved into a new home and as a housewarming gift I'm giving her a gift card for a Home Store.


I used a Kraft Chevron Bag to hold the gift card and wrapped it with some raffia.


I made a cute little tag using Sky Blue Large Tag-it and Blue Berry Trendy Twine. I found these little mushrooms and thought they were just too cute for a new home theme.

Hope this puts a little crafty inspiration in your day!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

Blue Berry Trendy Twine


Kraft Chevron Treat Bags - 4" x 5-3/8" Paper Bags - Merchandise ...


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those mushrooms are so adorable! I love the nontraditional way you colored them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!