Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Happy Birthday to You

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I'm sharing a simple one layer balloon birthday card.  I used Blue Berry Trendy Twine and Blue Berry Sequins.


This is based off a card sketch by MFT Stamps.  I just love this balloon die, so I cut it out with this cute blue heart pattern paper. I then used my Blue Berry Trendy Twine as the string and added a cute bow to it.


I added my banner sentiment and then some Blue Berry Sequins.  This was just a quick and easy card but so fun!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group


Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I totally love that big balloon! I may have to scraplift this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great example of clean and simple. It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!