Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- So Thankful for You!



First I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving set onto my Mini Kraft Paper Bags.  Then I put some small Hershey bars into the bags, folded the top over and punched two holes.  


I added some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Page Dots then threaded my Orange Truffle Trendy Twine through and tied a bow.  Then I finished it off with some Spiced Pumpkin Heart Seals.

There's lots more fun this month so keep checking back!

Don't forget to check out the links below for more fun!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Cute bags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that sentiment! The Spiced Pumpkin TPD and seal make it easy to dress up a treat bag fast. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!