Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Sibling Love Layout

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine is our featured twist this month, so I created this layout to showcase it.
I started by creating a banner in the top left corner and used Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine to display it as well as to have little bows at each end.  The Sibling Love title was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
All patterned papers were from DCWV's Sunday Afternoon stack.   
I added two panels on the layout, one for a picture, and the other for journaling.  The journaling panel is actually from the Fun in the Sun printable set and it coordinated perfectly with the patterned papers, so I just had to use it!  I also added a Aqua Midnight Trendy Page Dot and a tassel of Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine to the top and stamped sentiments in black from the Documenting the Everyday #2 stamp set onto the panel.  I used two dots from the center of Aqua Midnight Trendy Page Dots as accents to the left of the journaling panel.
Underneath the photo panel, I added a strip of patterned paper and a bow of Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  Now it is ready for me to find the perfect picture to add and document!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out the brand new Aqua Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. What a Great Layout!!! Love the use of twine!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth this layout is absolutely perfect, It’s going to look fantastic filled with pictures of your children!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!