Thursday, December 20, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Christmas Gift Card Holder

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with this great way to present a gift card for a Christmas gift.  It is embellished with Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine, our featured twine for December.
I placed the gift card in a Kraft Wide Chevron Treat Bag and folded down the top.  Next I cut a strip of red cardstock not quite long enough to wrap all the way around the bag.  Using Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Antique Linen, I stamped stars from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set and a sentiment from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set on the cardstock.  Once the ink was dry, I used a small hole punch to make two rows of holes through which I laced the Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.
To finish off the bag, I glued sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley onto it.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!