Thursday, December 6, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Be Merry!

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  This month, the Trendy Gals are spotlighting Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.  I also used the Small Pillow Boxes, the Merry & Bright Stamp Set, and Peppermint Stick Sequins


I filled my Small Pillow Boxes with my Christmas M&M's.  Then I wrapped my Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine around the box like a package and made a knot.  Then I used a tag die to cut out the tag, stamp Be Merry from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set onto it, and I added a sequin to each tag from the Peppermint Stick Sequins.  I just finished it off by tying the tag onto the box and finishing it off with a bow.


These are so easy to make. I just love the clear boxes with pretty candies in them to give to people.  You don't have to dress them up to much to give them out.  Be sure to head to the shop and pick some up in different sizes for the holidays!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty treats! The candy is so festive and I love that you can see it through the clear pillow boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!