Thursday, November 15, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Give Thanks Take out Box

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love stopping in to share a cute mini treat using the 
Mini Take Out Kraft Box.

These boxes are so cute and so easy to put together. I just love using these for giving treats. Simply pick out the pattern papers, in this case I used a Fall theme, last month I used a fun Halloween theme. Just decorate it simple or go all out. I'm a clean and simple crafter so that's easy most of the time ;)


I wanted the box to resemble a pumpkin, so I used orange paper that matches perfectly with the spotlight twine this month Orangesicle Trendy Twine and tied a green ribbon that I topped with the twine. Lastly I addd a die cut label and a sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set.
Do you own this color? I think it's definitely one of my favorites!

Be sure to stop back by the blog, we will be sharing lots of fun stuff this month!

                                         Here are the products I used to complete my project


 

Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! These boxes can be dressed way up or kept simple. They are cute any which way they are decorated! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!