Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Contemporary Thankful Card

Hello all and happy Tuesday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here sharing this "thankful" card I made recently. This month we are showcasing Orangesicle Trendy Twine which is awesome for fall projects, but can also be used any time of the year.
I started with some fun contemporary patterned papers from DCWV's Peachy Keen stack.  I wanted the sentiment from APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set to be the focal point, so I stamped it in black ink on a Mango Tag-It, then layered that on a White Tag-It.  I added a Lime Orangesicle Trendy Page Dot to the tag then tied Orangesicle Trendy Twine through the hole.
I wrapped three strands of Orangesicle Trendy Twine around the light gray cardstock to add a little more visual interest to the card.  To embellish, I glued Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems and Autumn Sequins on the lower right corner.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!