Friday, July 13, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Turtle Treat Bag!

Hello and Happy Friday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations!!
 I'm back again as the Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!

I'm sharing a Super FUN Project today using the
Cotton Muslin BagOrange Limeade Trendy Twine,
and Choose Happy Stamp Set.



How CUTE is this??? OMGOSH! I love this
adorable bag!!! As soon as I got this bag I knew I 
wanted to add some Trendy Twine on it -

Now I don't sew (AT ALL) so, I decided to try some
Mod Podge on it - All I did was add a little layer
of Mod Podge to the lower portion of the bag
and cut strips of the Orange Limeade Twine and just
laid it down on top of it. I continued this process
until I was happy with how the twine looked on my bag!

I did put a piece of clear acetate on the inside of
my bag just in case the glue leaked through...
FYI - It didn't leak through at all!!!


After I let the glue/Twine dry on my bag I added a Triple Bow to it -
My bag is a little stiff from the Mod Podge, but that didn't bother me.
I was able to fill it up with Yummy Turtle candies without any problems!




So, once my bag was dried I decided it was time to stamp on it!
I grabbed the Turtle stamp from Jaded Blossom and some
Black Versafine ink. I laid it into my Misti and positioned
my stamp where I wanted it and stamped away!

The impression came out perfect too! This Cotton Muslin Bag
is AWESOME! I colored my image with my Zig Real
Brush Watercolor pens! That's Right! Watercolor pens!
I put the acetate piece back into my bag (just in case)
there was leaks - NOPE! NO LEAKS!


After I finished the turtle image, it was time to add my goodies inside
and then finish this cutie patootie off! So I grabbed a Tag die
and some Kraft & Green Cardstock. The sweet sentiment stamp is
from the Choose Happy Stamp set and it fit perfectly
on my tag! Then I wrapped some more Orange Limeade Trendy Twine around the top and through my Tag, then
created a triple bow to top it all off!



I made this for another Co-worker who adores Turtles!
She Loved the image and the Yummy goodies inside the bag as well!!



Products from Annie's Paper Boutique









If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

4 comments:

  1. This is such a CUTE bag! I love how you decorated it with so much Trendy Twine. Great tip on using Mod Podge to hold it all together. I think it is awesome that you added Turtle candies to your turtle bag :) Thanks for being guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SUPER CUTE!!! I want one..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I love how you added the twine and then colored on the bag--I wasn't sure that would work so didn't try. Now I'll have to give it a go! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!