Monday, July 16, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hawaiian Gift Set

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations!!
 I'm back again as the Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!

Today I'm sharing a gift set I made for
one of my boys who has a Birthday next week!



My son is in the Marines and he's stationed in Hawaii -
So this set is PERFECT for him since he loves the water
and loves to play guitar! 😀




My card front was really easy to put together since it was an "extra"
I had lying around in one of my craft stash bags - The Orange cardstock &
designer paper/scallop edge was already put together when I found it.

 The Surfer image was already colored too, it's from 
Your Next Stamp and I colored him with Copic Markers
along time ago. The designer papers for my Card front are
from SU and are really old. I decided to use a Stitched
rectangle die to trim it down then I  wrapped some
Orange Limeade Trendy Twine around the front.

I then wanted my Surfer Dude to stand out a little more so
I found a scrap piece of that DP and used a stitched
circle die to place behind him. I popped the circle up with dimensionals.

I stamped the "Mahalo" Word on a Stitched banner die with
some Momento Black ink.
I adhered the Card front to a piece of Orange Fun Foam
then attached it to my White Card base!

I LOVE how it looks and My son will love it!


Now I was ready to work on my tag! I found a little more of
that DP in my scrap pile and added it to an already cut out orange 
tag I had in my Scrap bag! (nice way to use up those extras) we
all seem to have on hand! 😉

I wrapped a piece of Orange Limeade Trendy Twine
around my tag and added an orange stitched zig-zag border
piece (also found in my stash). Then stamped the CUTE Sentiment
stamps from the Choose Happy Stamp set onto a 
stitched white circle piece I found as well...

I attached it all to my tag then found some blue stars 
I could also add - I really need to look at my
Scrap bag stashes more often! I have way too many
extra pieces lying around in my craft room! 😁

Then I wrapped more Orange Limeade Trendy Twine around the
Guitar top and attached the tag and made a double bow.


I thought you might like to see the guitar sucker I found
at my local 99¢ Store! It was the perfect match up to my card!
I've already mailed this set off to him - Hopefully, he'll
get it just in time for his Birthday!!!



Products from Annie's Paper Boutique








If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

5 comments:

  1. I love that you had a lot of the paper scraps already in your stash. Great way to use those pieces that don't quite work for other projects. This is such a fun set! I love how bright and colorful it is. The Trendy Twine matches so well! Thanks for being guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute & fun birthday set!!Awesome job Theresa! Congrats to you on being this month's GD!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these fun summer colors! What a perfect treat and coordinating tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling set Theresa!! I just love the summer theme! Your surfer boy is just to cute!! Super fun creation!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! What a fun treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!