Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Christmas Cookie Box

Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you, and today I am sharing this cute cookie box I decorated.  These would be so much fun to give for Christmas!
I started out by stamping stars on the Kraft window box using Chalk White VersaMark ink.  After that was dry, I formed the box and added the monster cookie.  The tag was created by stamping and heat embossing a sentiment from APB Merry & Bright stamps onto a Cranberry Tag-It.  I layered that with a Green Gingham Tag-It, added holly leaves, Frosted Cranberry sequins, a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot, and snow marker details.  The finishing touch was wrapping the box with Berry Trendy Twine.
Here is a look at the box without the tag, so you can see what the clear window looks like.  The cookie I placed inside was a bit smaller side, measuring approximately 2.5".  It fit perfectly!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a yummy treat with lots of crafting goodies. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat package! I love the stamped box and those tags are adorable! What a wonderful packaging idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is so pretty! I just LOVE this adorable cookie box!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!