Monday, November 6, 2017

Trendy Twine - Thank You

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a fall themed coffee project to share.  I'm a huge fan of iced coffee, however as soon as the weather changes, I immediately switch over to hot coffee. Annie's Paper Boutique now carries these fun Kraft Cup Sleeves which was the inspiration for my project.
I adhered some Fall papers to the Kraft Cup Sleeve and then die cut a decorative circle, heart, coffee cup and tiny spoon.  All of the die cuts were inked on the edges and layered.  I stamped a sentiment on the heart from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  I wove the Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine through the holes in the circle die cut and tied it off with a bow.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up some goodies for those Fall projects. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

3 comments:

  1. Sukie, this is absolutely adorable! I love the warm fall colors you have paired with the coffee sleeve. They go perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sukie, I just love how you decorated this cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!