Sunday, December 18, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Olaf Card

Do you want to build a snowman?  I do!  At least build one on a card ;)  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today, and I have this Olaf card to share with you.
As soon as I saw that sentiment on the APB Let It Snow stamp set, I knew I had to make a card with the Frozen theme using it!  And when I saw a Frozen paper stack, it was a match made in Heaven!
I used a trim of Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine between the two patterned papers and added a bow on the right side.  Three Peppermint Icicle Sequins were a great finishing touch!  I cut Olaf from a free svg file using black cardstock as his base and vinyl for all the colors.
For more details, on this card, stop by my blog, Beth's Beauties!


 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Beth! Now I will be singing that song in my head all day! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE! I love the pretty twine and fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!