Monday, March 28, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thanks

Happy Monday Trendy Fans!


Hi this is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a thank you idea using BumbleBee Trendy Twine. What a fun color for Spring. Earlier in the month I shared a cute little bee card and now I wanted to share a thank you gift.
I started with one of my favorite chevron bags from Annie's Boutique .

.
I tucked a little gift and gift card inside.

On the outside, I made a tag and used a die cut of the word thanks. I tied the tag with Bumblebee Trendy Twine. I just love the black and yellow and it's not just for bumblebee projects, so I really wanted to share some inspiration without actually using a bumble bee :)  
Stop by the Boutique and grab some Bumblebee Trendy Twine. 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the contrast of the colors! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers from Japan! ! Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Ryoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That chevron bag makes such a bold statement! The Bumblebee twine is absolutely perfect for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful "Thank You" gift idea! Love the coordinating Bumblebee Twine & Chevron bag! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great Thank You gift idea Shelly! The Twine looks fab against the chevron bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun project! I love the chevron bag with the large tag! The twine is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!