Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trendy Twine - Beach Day!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will feature the 
Nautical Trendy Twine along with the 
Medium Candy Bags.

On my previous Trendy Twine post (Here), I mentioned that I will be attending a kid's birthday party which I will be making a few of the beachbound treat bags with gumballs that was posted. I also wanted to make treat bags and fill them with stickers for those that cannot have candy. 
I started with a tag from the TBBM cartridge. 
I used a Spongebob die cut that was given as a freebie. 
I gave him googly eyes and adhered him onto the tag. 
I added starfishes and the caption "Beach Day". 
I filled the medium candy bag with Spongebob stickers. Cool, right?
I wrapped the Nautical Trendy Twine around the tag and made a fun bow on the top.


Here is a closer look at the super cute tag with the Nautical Trendy Twine.
I also used the Trendy Page Dots (Yellow & White Polka Dots).


Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun project, Millie!! Spongebob is adorable!! I love you outlined him with twine and that fabulous bow!! Adding stickers to the bag is creative!! What an awesome project this is!! I love that tag!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun, Millie! Great job with using those treat bags for something so new and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project, love the fun tag you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you thought of the kids who can not eat the candy ..... very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ADORABLE is this!!!!
    LOVE it M!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....this is super cue! I LOVE LOVE LOVE sponge bob!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!