Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Milk For Santa w/Trendy Twine

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap 
and I am so excited to be sharing another project with you all!

The countdown has begun, the frantic mad rush to get your last minute Christmas shopping done and for those of you with kiddo's at home this always seems to be the last... last... last... minute finishing touches that need to be completed before the Jolly Santa comes for a visit. 
What is that you might ask? Well adding his plate of cookies and his glass of milk :)
My project for today is an idea I think you will like....
Lets take a look
 How adorable and super fun is this???? For those of you who don't know, I LOVE to work with vinyl (most of my ETSY shop is all vinyl items) so when I was trying to come up with a Christmas project to share, going through my stash of products from the Trendy Twine store, I found this adorable Plastic Milk Bottle. Using vinyl from my scrap bin and my cameo, I cut out the "Milk for Santa" sentiment in matching colors to the Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine. Then I stuck in one of the fun red and white polka dot Paper Straws.

To then finish up my milk bottle, I wrapped around the top of the bottle, several times some Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine. After die cutting and stamping a tag using some My Creative Time stamps and dies, I attached it to the bottle with a simple bow, knotted at the ends.  And now my milk bottle is all ready to be placed next to my plate of cookies for Santa :)

Trendy Twine Products Used:
Peppermint Icicle - Red White & Lt Blue - Christmas Bakers Twine

Plastic Milk Bottles - Clear

Paper Straws - Red & White Dots

So there is my project. What do you think?????
There is still time to place those orders to make one of these "Milk for Santa" bottles for your home. I am sure Santa would LOVE to see this next to his cookies!

Make sure to stop by for all the AWESOME Christmas Twines that are on sale all this month! There are some super sales and you can see them all HERE
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Wednesday!

14 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable idea! Now why didn't I think of that? I love to vinyl everything too :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jessica! Love working with vinyl and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love how you matched the Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not be cuter!! What an awesome idea!! I love the milk bottle!! You decorated it perfectly!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable project, love how you used the vinyl! The colors look fabulous with the coordinating twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making me thirsty for a nice tall glass of milk! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously too darn cute!! I love the milk bottle, very cute & creative!I love how you matched the vinyl & twine!
    and lets not forget the adorable tag!! Awesome idea!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Fantastic!!! Everything looks so nice together and I just love that straw with its big white polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project Jessica! Love how you always come up with the cutest projects! The bottle is decorated so adorable!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so adorable!! I know my Santa would want to drink his milk out of this :) super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea! Super cute!! Love how simple it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!