Thursday, July 10, 2014

Treat Bag

Hello, this is Sukie and I have a treat bag to share.  I used a medium sized glassine bag with a wooden spoon and fork from Annie's Paper Boutique for my project.  I was looking for a creative use for the wooden spoon and fork and saw a similar idea on Pinterest.
I tucked in some goodies inside the bag, folded it over and attached a fun tag.  I punched 2 different scalloped circles from the EK Success Scalloped Circle punches and stamped a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Say It Big stamp set.  The top circle was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  Some polka dotted washi tape was wrapped around the spoon and fork for a pop of color.
The finishing touch to my treat bag was a double bow made from Twisted Lime Trendy Twine. This is one of my go to colors for my projects.  The twine is tied around the spoon and fork keeping them in place as a decorative element for my treat bag.
Make sure to stop by the store to check out the products I used and all of the other crafty supplies available for purchase.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Sukie this is beyond adorable! Who wouldn't love to receive such a sweet "Just Because"? I love how you crisscrossed the fork and spoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling gift package! I love that strawberry DP you used. It incorporates the green and pink perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sukie, I love the colors, same as my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the packaging and the adorable wooden utensils!! What an awesome project!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Sukie!! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty package!! Awesome gift!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love these colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!