Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hap~Bee Birthday

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap and
I have a cute birthday card to share using the twine color of the month
 and following the current challenge
 (which you still have a few days to enter)

The challenge for this month is...
Recipe: 
Colors:  Yellow, Black, & White only (no other colors can be used)
Bee or Bees (embellishments, stamps, stickers, etc.)
Trendy Twine

If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute, or embroidery thread only
(no other brands of bakers twine)**

Deadline is 11:59 central time, Friday, July 26th. (so a few more days to enter)
Project must be new for the challenge and you can link up HERE
No back linking.
Only one entry, please.
Must include all items for the challenge.

Here is my inspiration following the challenge...I hope you like it!!
I love using digital stamps and Bugaboo Stamps makes my all time favorite ones. So for my card I used one of my favorite characters~ Ava Fairy and turned her into a bumblebee. I colored her using my copic markers and then added some stickles to her wings and on her dress. 
After cutting the circle shapes from my Silhouette, attaching Ava to the die cut and stamping the cute sentiment from Joy's Life Stamps, that layer was ready to be added to my card base.
I used black card stock as my card base and layered the white and the adorable Simple Stories Honeycomb designer paper next. But before attaching it to my base, I ran it through my sewing machine and then tied some of the Bumblebee Trendy Twine into a bow.
This color is such a GREAT addition to your Trendy Twine color collection. And even though I shared a project using the current challenge, this color can be used for so much more!!

Well I sure hope you have enjoyed my project! Make sure to check out the Bumblebee Trendy Twine along with these other awesome colors.
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product,
 Store HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful, fabulous card! Love the hexagon background and what a sweet image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just way to cute and I love the way you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bee-utiful!!! Love that image and the bee paper. Great twine ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this card, she's the cutest little bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, you did such a GREAT job with this card! All of the element are PERFECT!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. this little girl is sooo cute, Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! The bee is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!