Friday, April 21, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Bacon and Eggs Card

Who doesn't love bacon and eggs?  Hello all, Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  This card was so much fun to make!  I started out with papers from DCWV's Good Eats stack and immediately knew I had to pair it with the adorable Perfect Pairs stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique.
The plaid background paper was cut with GMD stitched rectangle die.  I added Cranberry and Lemon Tart Trendy Twines to the banners and homemade enamel dots in the top right corner.
 For the "plate"  I used Cottage Cutz stitched circle dies and shaded around the layers with light brown ink for dimension.  I used my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect to position the stamps on the plate and stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  The images are from APB Perfect Pairs stamp set and the sentiment is from APB We Go Together stamp set.  I stamped a second set of images and colored them with colored pencils, added glossy accents to them and popped them up with foam tape.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!