Sunday, December 18, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Olaf Card

Do you want to build a snowman?  I do!  At least build one on a card ;)  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today, and I have this Olaf card to share with you.
As soon as I saw that sentiment on the APB Let It Snow stamp set, I knew I had to make a card with the Frozen theme using it!  And when I saw a Frozen paper stack, it was a match made in Heaven!
I used a trim of Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine between the two patterned papers and added a bow on the right side.  Three Peppermint Icicle Sequins were a great finishing touch!  I cut Olaf from a free svg file using black cardstock as his base and vinyl for all the colors.
For more details, on this card, stop by my blog, Beth's Beauties!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Beth! Now I will be singing that song in my head all day! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE! I love the pretty twine and fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!