Saturday, September 10, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Floral Smile Card

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today, and this month the DT is featuring Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.   I kept my card simple and stayed with the same colors that are within that twine.
This card is large, 5"x7".  I wrapped the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine around the yellow paper (from DCWV's 6x6 Paper Lace stack).  The Red Tag-It was perfect for the sentiments from the Smile stamp set.  I adhered that to the card with foam tape and then added a bow of the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was three red sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Beth, I love the floral panel and the pretty design with the doily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design!! Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!