Sunday, September 11, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Lemons Make Me Pucker Up

Hello Trendy Twine Fans,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I am sharing my first project as the September Guest Designer. I am THRILLED to have this opportunity to showcase this month's fabulous twine...Lemon Peppermint.

The assigned theme is Designer's Choice, which means the possibilities are endless! I decided to use the lemon portion of the twine... next time I'll go with the peppermint.

I created a tag for my Lemon scented shower gel. The cute lemon should make your lips curl up into a smile. 

I used the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine for the little lemon's bows and to add a pop of color to the lid's bow.

Be sure to get your Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine today!

You can find this great twine color along with many more by visiting the Annie's Paper Boutique store

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. This is simply the cutest thing! I totally love it! Thanks so much for being gust designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Love your fun tag and sweet sentiment!! ;o) Awesome job! Thanks for being a guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the adorable tag!!Such a super cute gift!
    Thanks for being September's Guest Designer!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! What a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, this is so adorable Georgiana! I love the fun tag~the lemon is sweet and love the awesome twine!! GREAT job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!