Monday, August 29, 2016

Trendy Twine - Back to School Treats!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
 I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M with Back to School treats. 

I continued with the Back To School theme and made some back to school treats! 
I filled the Skinny Candy Bags with Smarties...Yummy!
 I used the Teddy Bear Cartridge for my adorable die cuts.
Once I assembled the bears, I adhered them to the center of the tag-its and
placed a Pink Cherry Loop De Loop Trendy Page Dot to the top portion of each tag-its.
Then I stamped the "Smile & Hello" sentiments from the New "Smile" Stamp Set from APB on a die cut banner. Next, I looped the Celebration Trendy Twine and adhered each tag to the Skinny Candy Bags with glue dots.


Tag #1
I used the Red Tag-Its.

Tag #2
I used the Yellow Tag-Its.

Here is a closer view of the super cute treats!! 

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:






Yellow Tag-Its

Pink Cherry Loop De Loop Trendy Page Dots

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. Super duper sweet! I love how you used the Tag-its as the toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest tags, Millie!! I love the bears!! You dressed them up so cute!! And you showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!! Love these!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, these are so FUN! The tag is awesome and the bears are adorabele!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the most adorable tags, I love the bright and cheery colors and those bears are the sweetest! Fabulous way to use them as treat toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think this turned out so super cute! I love these sweet bears and the fun colors!
    Awesome projects!
    So so cute, this bear is just adorable and the sentiment looks fantastic! Great technique and design!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!