Saturday, December 5, 2015

Trendy Twine - A Christmas Gift!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!

It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and it's my day to post!
I am showcasing the Candy Cane Trendy Twine, Candy Tin along with the Candy Cane Sequins Mix!

Here is what I created.....
A Christmas Gift for a friend!!

I used the pretty "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV to decorate the Candy Tin and the Tags/Ornaments.



I used 3-d pop dots for dimension on the Merry Christmas caption.
On the white cardstock I used crystal snow glitter and adhesive for a snowy texture.
I used the left over scraps for my trees.
I made a double bow with red ribbon & the Candy Cane Twine.
I then sprinkled a few of the Candy Cane Sequins Mix around the Candy Tin.


I wrapped Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the Candy Tin.
Very Festive!!!!


The inside of the candy tin will contain the pretty Tags/Ornaments!!
I used a Christmas Tree Shaker card file to make the tags/ornaments and filled them up with the pretty Candy Cane Sequins Mix. I wrote Merry Christmas on each banner.
I adhered gold stars to the trees and a piece of Candy Cane Twine to hang the pretty tags/ornaments.
 

Here is a look at the fun & festive products I used to complete my project:

Candy Cane Trendy Twine



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Your project is so AWESOME Millie!! I LOVE those shaker tags!!!
    What a beautifully decorated tin too!
    Super festive and totally FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to decorate your tin! I love those shaker ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tin!! Love those shaker ornaments too, so fun and pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift set this is, Millie!! The wrapped tin looks amazing!! I love the shaker ornaments - so clever!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! what a CUTE set! I love the shaker tags, so so cute and the tin is awesome! Such a fun little set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project! Love those shaker ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!